- Licensed Realtor since 1998 – can be verified via www.HowMuchExperience.com
- BA Undergraduate Studies economics and philosophy UW Madison. 1987-1991
- 5th Generation in my family to sell homes www.FamilyMatters.info
- Accredited buyers agent, ABR, CRS, GRI
- Experienced with new construction, multi-acre land sales, waterfront homes, condominiums, Parade of Homes, membership to builder/trade associations
- Experienced with estate sale coordination and probate
- Experienced with Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Experienced with Investment Properties
- Experienced with Corporate Relocation
- Experienced with Farm/Farmettes
- UW-Madison Men’s Soccer 1987-1988
- NCAA and WIAA referee including 3 NCAA tournaments 2004-2014
- Although listed last, it may as well be first - My motivation comes for helping does not just come from within myself, but from my wonderful wife of 24 years and two teenage boys, now 21 and 17. Amidst many other things, one son is an Eagle Scout and the other is focused with a 2nd degree black belt.
With integrity & action in real estate, Scott has served on two committees within the past 14 years at the Northeast Wisconsin Board of Realtors (Ethics and Government Affairs). His standards within the Ethics and Professional Standards Committee are such that the Board has requested his application and knowledge of the standards to collectively solve disputes between other agents and brokers.
Tricia and ScottRoh's story begins in 1997. The couple, Tricia, an audiologist, and Scott, a Realtor, had tried for three years to become pregnant. They went through different fertilityprocedures and during this time her husband had to battle cancer. They decided it was time to investigate adoption...
Bill is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and was recently re-elected to the Winnebago County Board of Supervisors, representing District 6. Scott is a past two-term President of the Neenah/Menasha Optimist Club. Want to learn more about the Optimists, email Scott.
We are husbands, fathers, brothers, grandparents, and grandchildren and love spending time at the park during community events. Bill was appointed by the Mayor to the Neenah Housing Authority, and Scott was asked to be on the Mayor's advisory committee.
Scott has been a member of the Valley Home Builders Association. We have had no less than 5 clients that have bought new construction homes that were also in the VHBA Parade of Homes. We know new construction. We can help. If you are considering building, visit our link where we talk about new construction...
After his high school soccer Scott went on to play at the University of Wisconsin and has been a WIAA and NCAA soccer referee, reffing in Wisconsin and Michigan, including three times in the NCAA soccer tournament. If you are interested in being a referee, please email Scott for assistance/direction with whom to contact - USSF badge not required, but helpful.