Beyond price and location, what makes a home and location best for you?.
You are the best person to judge, but we have seen what others have factored into their decisions. Examples of these factors have been:
- Does the Association allow for certain pets?
- Can I park a commercial vehicle in the driveway?
- Does the Association have age restrictions?
- Does the Association allow for non-family renters?
- What alterations inside and out can I make?
- What is the current operating budget?
The National Association of Realtors have done studies suggesting that buyers usually look at 12 or more homes before feeling ready to buy. Make a list of homes to see, anticipate that 25% or more already have accepted offers, and start watching new listings and price changes.